8.02.2005

About me, about Lili

You’re coming into Aline’s box. If you already here, know you can call me Lili.

At 3 years old I wanted to become policewoman. I drew my first perfect bear at 6; I read my first word at 4; at 5 I wanted to move to Japan. As a child I had few theories about ice cream, money and the plant’s growth. Maybe one day I’ll explain you them in details. At 8 I decided to become engineer. At 16 I felt in love with chemistry. At 19 I got to university where I started studying Chemical Engineering.

I’m Brazilian, I love my quite huge country but my thoughts always lived abroad. As I kept thinking so firm, now here I am: living in France beside my sweet spouse. I adopted France; the Ecole des Mines de Saint Etienne adopted me. I was accepted to integrate this engineering school and from September 2005 to September 2006 I’ll be preparing my last year and my master in Industrial Process.

Currently I am working with vanadium derivates and living in the mountains…