8.01.2005

Let's take a look inside ...


After living an exciting blog experience I felt how important and funny a blog can be and I realize that We All Can blog. :o)

The “We All Can program” was a project created by Alcan (Aluminum Company of Canada) to give European students the opportunity to spend a day in the shoes of an Alcan’s professional and report it to the world through a blog. The purpose of the “Alcan day” was to follow a coach in his activities and discover his profession.

I specially dived into the program, I turned into a journalist, a “blog manager” and I gave all my energy and … I got it! I met a lot of new people, professionals and students, I learned a lot about management, research and development, geology, human relationships and I got the first prize: a trip for two to Canada! And how? I did it blogging!

(click here to visit Aline's blog)

I took little vacations and now, two months after the end of this adventure, I miss it and that’s why I decided to feed a new baby blog: Aline’s box.



2 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Hello Aline
I have just discovered your new personal blog. It seems attractive and I am sure you will be able to share with us your experiences of France and Canada (next september). Tell us also about your home country, Brasil, which is very present in France this year !
Valérie

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Aline Andro said...

Hello Valérie,

I am happy to have you around here. It is a nice idea you gave to me, to write a blog about Brazil. It is a pity I don’t have any photos (cause I didn’t have the occasion to carry my digital camera there yet ;) but I’ll manage it. I think that my French friends are also curious to discover my country and my culture. I miss weather, food, music, people’s charisma … So I hope to see you here soon, and I’ll share with you some curiosities about the “Terra Brasilis” (and my Canadian discoveries as well!).

Thank you for posting!
Aline

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home